News News About RAMS In The Pros

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Philip Rivers has announced his retirement:

The Colts are not committing to Jacoby Brissett as their starting QB, so it is likely they'll trade for someone. Colts fans really seem to want Matt Stafford, which would be pretty good for Mo as Stafford is known for getting heavy mileage out of his TEs. Of course, Stafford is also known for getting hurt a lot, though maybe a different team’s trainers would help with that.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010

The Colts are not committing to Jacoby Brissett as their starting QB, so it is likely they'll trade for someone. Colts fans really seem to want Matt Stafford, which would be pretty good for Mo as Stafford is known for getting heavy mileage out of his TEs. Of course, Stafford is also known for getting hurt a lot, though maybe a different team’s trainers would help with that.
I think playing behind an O-line anchored by Quentin Nelson would help keep Stafford healthy vs. the silk curtain he has been playing behind for the last twelve years. By all accounts though, the dude is a warrior—really hope the Football Team goes after him.....and Mo would be a nice addition as the #2 TE as well.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011

Just noticed that Brissett is a free agent this offseason so it's possible the Colts could just start from scratch. I feel like they'll re-sign him, though.

Reactions: MobileMunchies

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Colts OC Nick Sirianni, under whose leadership Mo really evolved as a major weapon for the Colts, had taken the HC position with the Eagles, and he’s bringing a lot of his staff with him. Now I wonder if Mo might ask to be traded to stay with him?

Reactions: LQuarles