News News About RAMS In The Pros

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
How do they not just throw it to him 10+ times a game. Even when he's not open, who's going to out fight him for the ball?
I think he’ll get more targets this coming season with Wentz at QB. Jack Doyle will probably remain the #1 TE but I see Mo’s role expanding quite a bit. I guess we’ll see when training camp starts.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Mercury

Top Member
Feb 20, 2009
You're jumping in and didnt evaluate the first comment in this thread or you noticed it and wanted to comment. I responded to that which was originally posted.
I’m not even sure what this means. I was responding to Bighorn trolling about Marc Jackson.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
How about Marc Jackson? Can he be listed in "Rams in the Pros?" After promising freshman season at VCU .... Marc was eventually second-round draft pick of Golden State and earned an NBA paycheck from 1997 to 2010.
I would say yes or at least he was a Ram in the pros. He is also listed on the Web as a former VCU player who played in the NBA. Pretty sure if Larrier had accomplished that feat he would have been on that list as well.

Again, once a Ram always a Ram.

fmrick

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009
I think he’ll get more targets this coming season with Wentz at QB. Jack Doyle will probably remain the #1 TE but I see Mo’s role expanding quite a bit. I guess we’ll see when training camp starts.
Hope you are right. Just picked up lower level (row six behind Colts bench, about 20-30 yard line) for the Thursday night game Nov. 4th vs the Jets. Just loving that Mo is with the Colts, as I've been a Colts fan all my life.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011

Not a whole lot of discussion about Mo. Most of the article is about Jack Doyle and Kylen Granson, a fourth-round draft pick who is unlikely to make the 53-man roster.

IstanbulRam

Top Member
Nov 29, 2016
I saw a tweet from an Olimpia guy and he anticipates Troy coming off the bench. They must have an established team.
Olimpia won the Italian Cup last season and made it to the semi-finals of the EuroLeague (won the third place game). On paper they are expected to be one of the better teams in Europe next season.

I'm sure Troy can work his way to the starting five.