News News About RAMS In The Pros

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I saw a tweet from an Olimpia guy and he anticipates Troy coming off the bench. They must have an established team.
Troy is a shooter. In any good pro league he likely comes off the bench . He does one thing better than most who do many things better than most.

Reactions: TampaKAP

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I saw a tweet from an Olimpia guy and he anticipates Troy coming off the bench. They must have an established team.
They have as least 3 former NBA on their roster. A couple of All ACC players . At least one former 5 star recruit. Yep they are established.

Last edited:
Reactions: IstanbulRam

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Tom ran a glass house large computer repair company. I had responsibility for UVB’s mainframe and peripheral equipment at the time. Met with Tom for a couple of hours. Most of the time was devoted to him telling me stories of his playing days and me peppering him with questions about it. He was an All American and the number one draft choice out of Ohio State. He couldn’t sit still. Was constantly crossing and uncrossing his legs and would almost moan as he did so. Told me it was a function of all the football injuries he had. I told him I knew what he meant. I hurt mine climbing the steps at City Stadium watching a football game😊.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Carson Wentz suffered an unspecified foot injury in day 3 of Colts training camp, and he is out indefinitely while he gets tests. If it's a serious injury, it might impact Mo's role in the upcoming season. Wentz tends to utilize his TEs as passing targets.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
Carson Wentz suffered an unspecified foot injury in day 3 of Colts training camp, and he is out indefinitely while he gets tests. If it's a serious injury, it might impact Mo's role in the upcoming season. Wentz tends to utilize his TEs as passing targets.
The Grinch makes sarcastic comments about the tiny size of Wentz’ heart…..could be a long year for the Colts, despite having a very talented defense.

Reactions: WillWeaverRVA