News News About RAMS In The Pros

rammad90

Elite Member
Typically it’s not a cornerback that’s covering a TE.
Ok. #26 is a Strong Safety. The average Strong Safety is 6'0 , 210. Again, Mo is 6'6 270 he makes the average person covering him look small. He is a massive man.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Ok. #26 is a Strong Safety. The average Strong Safety is 6'0 , 210. Again, Mo is 6'6 270 he makes the average person covering him look small. He is a massive man.
Probably but the NFL announced (unwisely in my view) that the number ranges they have used since forever are gone. You might see a #2 DE this year.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
He’s huge. So are a lot of NFL TEs. He’ll have a safety on him a decent bit of the time, but a lot of coverage by outside linebackers.

rammad90

Elite Member
He’s huge. So are a lot of NFL TEs. He’ll have a safety on him a decent bit of the time, but a lot of coverage by outside linebackers.
Exactly he's huge he'll be the bigger guy most times regardless.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Mo used to sit in front of me during his red shirt year. I can tell you, he isn’t 6-6. His body structure is totally oversized though, it’s ridiculous. His hands were measured as the biggest in the NFL. He raised his hand to be acknowledged for something in front of me, it was like a dolphins flipper.
Yeah, I passed him doing stairs at the Bowe Street deck a few times, or more accurately he passed me. He's tall but more like 6'4" or 6'5" tall.

Yeah, I passed him doing stairs at the Bowe Street deck a few times, or more accurately he passed me. He's tall but more like 6'4" or 6'5" tall.
That’s about right. I used to see Larry all time, everywhere when I was in grad school. Always with his headphones or looking at his phone. He stepped in front of my car, almost ran him over. Totally oblivious. He’s over a height where you can gauge him. Tall is all I can say. Skinny as heck. Mo walked in front of my car, but used the cross walk and signal. Good thing, he would total your car like hitting a moose. Saw Levi the other day waddling into total wine. Big boy. But that’s the last place he needs to be…

Years ago I was drunk coming out of the can turning the corner and walked into Ralph Sampson. Startled me, think I mumbled WTF as I refocused on a belt where a face should be.