News News About RAMS In The Pros

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
A lot. Bones stands to make up to $10 million over the next four years if everything goes perfectly.

If everything goes perfectly he'll be badly underpaid by year four, but then he'll make up for it on the back-end when he negotiates a new contract.

rammad90

Elite Member
If everything goes perfectly he'll be badly underpaid by year four, but then he'll make up for it on the back-end when he negotiates a new contract.
Geode, I am with you. However, its hard for me to call a 20 something year old who makes 2 plus mil to play a game, under paid when he turns 24 or so just because he's just over 4 mil.

Again, I know you are talking market but man. When you cross over the 1 million per mark, you are rarely if ever underpaid. Fwiw, I wish I could be as underpaid.

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Geode, I am with you. However, its hard for me to call a 20 year old who mad 2 plus mil to play a game, under paid when he turns 24 or so just because he's just over 4 mil.

Again, I know you are talking market but main. When you cross over the 1 million per mark, you are rarely if ever underpaid. Fwiw, I wish I could be as underpaid.
We're on the same page - $1,000,000+ is an awful lot of money. For most high-earners I wouldn't care at all, but since Bones is a VCU guy I hope he gets a significant (if not tremendous) raise with his next contract - as I do for everyone on here and working stiffs in general.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
We're on the same page - $1,000,000+ is an awful lot of money. For most high-earners I wouldn't care at all, but since Bones is a VCU guy I hope he gets a significant (if not tremendous) raise with his next contract - as I do for everyone on here and working stiffs in general.
There’s no need to clarify your remarks. They were clearly based on market value… which is how the world works, particularly when it comes to entertainment.