News News About RAMS In The Pros

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Just glad Bones survived being exploited by the college basketball system
;)
I guess you’re just being coy… or maybe trolling… but I hope you realize that Bones isn’t the common college athlete.

Most of his teammates at VCU will have had their most profitable time for their name, image, and likeness during a time where they previously weren’t allowed to profit off of it.

I’d love to hear your argument for why they shouldn’t be allowed to make money off their name, their image, or their likeness... because there are no reasonable arguments against it. It’s been a totally f’d up system for many decades and it’s good that this BS is coming to an end.

Last edited:

SWV

Elite Member
NBA twitter is a different animal so he better get his blocking finger at the ready.
Right? I was thinking he never had to tweet that to VCU fans, lol. Pro fans are not as forgiving (and I don't know if that's saying much).

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Right? I was thinking he never had to tweet that to VCU fans, lol. Pro fans are not as forgiving (and I don't know if that's saying much).
I see some of what is put out their by people and it is not even about analysis. It is like some are not even acting like NBA players are people. Pretty rude and hateful stuff. Hey, that is part of social media so oh well.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
I see some of what is put out their by people and it is not even about analysis. It is like some are not even acting like NBA players are people. Pretty rude and hateful stuff. Hey, that is part of social media so oh well.
If you're a celebrity, you're not a real person to a significant portion of the population, you're just somebody they watch on TV/online.