News News About RAMS In The Pros

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Nuggets are suddenly heavily rumored to be interested in acquiring free agent and noted locker room diva Ben Simmons, which would pretty much send Bones to Grand Rapids this season. Might be worth following this.

Nuggets are suddenly heavily rumored to be interested in acquiring free agent and noted locker room diva Ben Simmons, which would pretty much send Bones to Grand Rapids this season. Might be worth following this.
makes no sense to me (given what 76ers are seeking from other teams and what Nuggets have availabe) - care sharing the rumor and source?

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
I doubt it happens but in that case Bones is way more likely to be in Philly than in Grand Rapids.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Simmons is immensely talented but is an awful fit with Jokic if it means losing shooting; if they can swap Aaron Gordon and a few picks the Nuggets almost certainly would, but I don't see Murray or Porter being sent out (I guess they are having a slightly tough time with Porter's contract negotiations... I still don't see it).

The Spurs would be a good fit, dunno how they'd finagle it. It's probably worth keeping in mind this will probably be a multi-team deal, I really, really doubt the Sixers find anyone they're willing to trade for straight up is available.

Last edited:

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
HA wow yeah I bet the Sixers would be willing to trade that chunk of coal for Jamal Murray or MPJ
Yeah, that would be crazy. It would help Bones though. They would be in desperate need of shooting if they traded Murray and Porter.