News News About RAMS In The Pros

rammad90

Elite Member
yeah, I drove from Portland to Salem Oregon in one of these a few years ago. It's no joke, blinding rain and really strong winds. In Cali now it's the equivalent of a tropical storm. The actual storm center off the OR/WA coast is like a cat 3 hurricane.
Wow. Never experienced that weather in all the time I lived in the area. I guess I was lucky. I hope you enjoyed the game it is a beautiful stadium in a pretty cool city.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Wow. Never experienced that weather in all the time I lived in the area. I guess I was lucky. I hope you enjoyed the game it is a beautiful stadium in a pretty cool city.
I didn't when I lived there 1998-2001, I was visiting friends there a few years ago. It was wild. If I had another day possible to drive to Salem to visit friends there, I would have turned around.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Last night I was watching OKC beat the Lakers and they showed Eric Maynor and had a super (graphic) with his name and Player Development title. This young team performing well will elevate Eric into coaching jobs.

Last edited:
I could coach Bones right now for all Malone is letting him do. I been sitting down watching games for years. I'm good at it.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
One of my favorite NBAers of all time! My friends never imagined me being a Lakers fan for a while!LOL