News News About RAMS In The Pros

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Wanted to post this here as well, in case anyone was wondering about this seasonal HBO thing, this season covering The Colts and potentially Mo:
We don’t get HBO. Was Mo in a lot of scenes?
A few... I guess so far as I can see, The Colts are being showcased weekly, and this episode focused on a couple of families of players and those players.
Looks like so far as they're listing in the guide, two more episodes coming up Nov 25, and Dec 2nd.
Hard Knocks In Season: The Indianapolis Colts: "Follow The Colts as they navigate the challenges of an NFL season and battle for a playoff berth."

IMG_0361.JPG

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Skyhawks have been having a MISERABLE first quarter, with NO JT in... second quarter, JT comes in, draws foul in first one second, then gets a JT-style putback two in the third second, suddenly, "buckets are starting to fall now."

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Not sure what Briante is doing these days....think he is rehabbing an injury or something. But this came up in a facebook memory from a 2014 post I made and thought I would share it:
"Briante Weber, point guard for the VCU Rams against Toledo last night - 18pts, 8 rebs, 7 asts, 9 steals, 0 TOs. Also 75% beyond the arc."

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Wanted to post this here as well, in case anyone was wondering about this seasonal HBO thing, this season covering The Colts and potentially Mo:

A few... I guess so far as I can see, The Colts are being showcased weekly, and this episode focused on a couple of families of players and those players.
Looks like so far as they're listing in the guide, two more episodes coming up Nov 25, and Dec 2nd.
Hard Knocks In Season: The Indianapolis Colts: "Follow The Colts as they navigate the challenges of an NFL season and battle for a playoff berth."

View attachment 10075
I watched on HBO Max before watching an episode of "Justice League Unlimited".

Cool...I don't recall any Rams ever playing professionally in Brazil. Very happy for 'Kel......I bet there's an interesting story about how he ended up there. Maybe @expat hoops can do another Ram-centric podcast
Bumping this a little because our schedules have aligned and we'll be sitting down with Mike'l Simms late Sunday. If you see our post, feel free to ask any listener questions here or, preferably, follow us on socials and send us questions there. Of course, we'll also let you all know when the episode is out.