News News About RAMS In The Pros

VCU Heel

Elite Member
I’d like to see Mo in Denver if they get a good QB in the offseason. They have the potential of being a good team and he’d get a lot of playing time as a run blocker since they run the ball a bit.

Reactions: McG

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I’d like to see Mo in Denver if they get a good QB in the offseason. They have the potential of being a good team and he’d get a lot of playing time as a run blocker since they run the ball a bit.
That would make for a miniature Ram convention in Denver, between that and Bones on the Nuggets.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
If he goes to the donkeys there will be no love from me 😆

Steve Roadcap

Elite Member
Mo to the Packers where he could benefit from a good quarterback if Rodgers says in Title Town.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
I hope JT throws Wentz out on his azz! Indy can win next year but not with Wentz. I'd like to see a trade for Watson. Mo deserves the best!

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Mo is a great blocker

Yep, he grades out as a below average reciever, solid as a pass blocker and well above average in the run game.

He is probably more valuable to the Colts than he will be viewed on the open market, due to experience in the system. That said, he’ll have an NFL job for as long as he wants to and his body holds up—very solid TE2/3

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Yep, he grades out as a below average reciever, solid as a pass blocker and well above average in the run game.

He is probably more valuable to the Colts than he will be viewed on the open market, due to experience in the system. That said, he’ll have an NFL job for as long as he wants to and his body holds up—very solid TE2/3

I don't know why but I would love to see Mo playing with a different qb. Maybe Herbert or Fields.

VCU Heel

Elite Member