News News About RAMS In The Pros

BGDragoon80

Insider
As a receiver, Mo has to make a stronger play at the ball. Sometimes the receiver has to become a defender. That was a pretty lazy route and a guy as big as Mo needs to use his body better.
I am sure he does become a defender during the season when it counts. 1st day of camp not so much.

Rams4Life

Elite Member
Insider
He’s not gonna get cut. He’s made and continues to make great money.

But… if he wants to be a legit starting TE in the NFL for the next few seasons, then he’s got to do better than that.
No doubt. I hope his position coach let him hear it in the film room.

There’s also no doubt Mo works hard and will learn from it. It’s in his DNA; he’s not going to mess up this TE1 opportunity. My money is on him taking it and running with it, just like he did at VCU.

I can’t say I’d always bet on all of our former players in the pros, but Mo is one I’d put my money on without a second of pause. Bones too. These kids are cut different than most.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
This is just camp. Plays like this in the next several weeks that remain, will be practiced many times over. Mo just needs to stay healthy. At the start of camp, they put 4 players on the PUP list... he needs to keep himself off that list.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
This is great news. I know Evans really liked and respected Mike the one year they played together at VCU. Also, with Brandon and especially DJ having played their it makes it oh so much easier for those guys to adjust and acclimate to the city and team.
Luleå’s turning into VCU North (far north) and I love it.