News News About RAMS In The Pros

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I watched some of the game and I did not see Santos-Silva. I also checked the box score it did not appear as if he entered the game. Not good with roster cuts coming up tomorrow.

rollins77

Elite Member
Insider
I watched some of the game and I did not see Santos-Silva. I also checked the box score it did not appear as if he entered the game. Not good with roster cuts coming up tomorrow.
I find it hard to believe they would sign a college basketball player with no football experience since the ninth grade without a plan to develop him on the practice squad.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I find it hard to believe they would sign a college basketball player with no football experience since the ninth grade without a plan to develop him on the practice squad.
Gotcha. Makes sense. I noticed that he did not get in the Cleveland game so I thought it did not bode well. I did not think about some type of practice squad deal. I think some others like Hasahn French were cut instead of being developed so it is not a given.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Gotcha. Makes sense. I noticed that he did not get in the Cleveland game so I thought it did not bode well. I did not think about some type of practice squad deal.
Yeah, I feel like that's probably where he ends up, if anywhere. He didn't play at all in their game.

On another note, Mo didn't register any stats during the Colts' loss to the Bills, but he played quite a bit of the first quarter.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Yeah, I feel like that's probably where he ends up, if anywhere. He didn't play at all in their game.
He could or he could be released. Hashan French tried it without playing football since who knows when. His team decided not to develop him. Hope Santos-Silva is kept on but with several tight ends playing and him not seeing the field I am not sure why it would be prudent. I guess if they see him being a contributor it might happen. Guess we will know soon enough.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
He could or he could be released. Hashan French tried it without playing football since who knows when. His team decided not to develop him. Hope Santos-Silva is kept on but with several tight ends playing and him not seeing the field I am not sure why it would be prudent. I guess if they see him being a contributor it might happen. Guess we will know soon enough.
Actually, yeah. He probably doesn't survive tomorrow's cut.