News News About RAMS In The Pros

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
He could or he could be released. Hashan French tried it without playing football since who knows when. His team decided not to develop him. Hope Santos-Silva is kept on but with several tight ends playing and him not seeing the field I am not sure why it would be prudent. I guess if they see him being a contributor it might happen. Guess we will know soon enough.
Eat up and become an offensive lineman.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
That does also mean he’s taking snaps with the third string QB.
It does but it’s better than nothing. Maybe if he survives tomorrow’s cuts he can make the practice squad. I still think the chances are fairly slim though.

rammad90

Elite Member
MSS has survived the first round of roster cuts despite being listed as TE7 on the Browns' depth chart. Browns must cut from 85 to 80 by next week (August 23rd).

The dude is an athlete as shown by the work he did against much bigger guys night in and night out on the hard court. I see him on the Practice squad. Mo started that way and look at him now.

SteveMM

Elite Member
The dude is an athlete as shown by the work he did against much bigger guys night in and night out on the hard court. I see him on the Practice squad. Mo started that way and look at him now.
Practice squad is likely his ceiling for this coming season.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Article about Jelani Woods, UVA/Colts draftee, who recently made the transition to TE from QB, includes quotes from Mo about the process.

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...ers-td-vs-bills-after-slow-start/65402951007/

Mo Alie-Cox knows what Woods is working through. Four years ago, Alie-Cox was a rookie tight end who had barely played the position before after starring on the basketball court at Virginia Commonwealth. His first two seasons in the league produced just 15 catches. He was constantly working to fine-tune a 6-foot-5 body with timing, coordination, precision and a nuanced reading of the defense.

"Everything is moving fast. You're installing new plays, literally every single day. You might not even have down what you did the day before and then they're putting in new stuff," Alie-Cox said.

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
No Mo tomorrow, Frank Reich announced that the starters aren’t going to play in the game against the Lions. Not entirely surprised.