News News About RAMS In The Pros

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Two TD passes to the rookie tight end out of UVA.

He seems to have moved past Mo.
Ryan threw to a double-covered rookie WR rather than a wide open Mo. I almost feel like they’re auditioning TEs to replace Mo at TE1, they’ve had a couple of rookies that Ryan has been throwing to a lot.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Ryan threw to a double-covered rookie WR rather than a wide open Mo. I almost feel like they’re auditioning TEs to replace Mo at TE1, they’ve had a couple of rookies that Ryan has been throwing to a lot.
You can’t fault them if the play works.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
That offensive line is swiss cheesy most times, and I feel like having a big body that says NO blocking, someone who has proven he's good at it, is where their priority is right now in regards to Mo. I wanna see him targeted, but Ryan gets sacked and pressured and fumbles far too much.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
That offensive line is swiss cheesy most times, and I feel like having a big body that says NO blocking, someone who has proven he's good at it, is where their priority is right now in regards to Mo. I wanna see him targeted, but Ryan gets sacked and pressured and fumbles far too much.
At least the special teams aren’t quite as bad as they could be - no Butt Punts for the Colts yesterday!

RESRam

Insider
At least the special teams aren’t quite as bad as they could be - no Butt Punts for the Colts yesterday!

I witnessed that while watching game film over 50 years ago of a high school football game at HSHS. The fullback, who was in front of the punter, backed up as the ball was snapped to the punter. He got so close the punter missed the ball and kicked the fullback in the butt. The punter’s name was Waddy Harvey who went on to play as a down lineman for VaTech.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member

rammad90

Elite Member
waive the guy that you know can perform at that level and sign the neckbeard that you know CAN'T perform at that level
We love Justin but Golden is bigger and does have some of the skills necessary to make it in the NBA. Yeah he is a tick but facts are facts.

Justin just has to keep grinding and continue to work on his jumps shot.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
We love Justin but Golden is bigger and does have some of the skills necessary to make it in the NBA. Yeah he is a tick but facts are facts.

Justin just has to keep grinding and continue to work on his jumps shot.
Golden is sort of a "lost it all in Vegas and now my only garment is a potato sack which is also my house" version of Jokic, so I can kind of see why they'd take an extremely low risk flier on him. I hope Justin gets a chance to stick on a roster this season - there's certainly a role for him in the league, if not necessarily in Denver.

Mercury

Elite Member
With the Nuggets having no available roster spots or two way spots the Exhibit 10 contract is basically a deal for your G-League rights. Golden will get waived after camp and picked up on the G-league squad. Tillman will probably sign a G-league deal as well so their end fate will be the same. Golden just gets the exhibit 10 bonus

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
With the Nuggets having no available roster spots or two way spots the Exhibit 10 contract is basically a deal for your G-League rights. Golden will get waived after camp and picked up on the G-league squad. Tillman will probably sign a G-league deal as well so their end fate will be the same. Golden just gets the exhibit 10 bonus
It just kind of bugs me because Justin Tillman is a known quantity - he was one of the best players in the G League last season. Grant Golden has no professional experience.

It just kind of bugs me because Justin Tillman is a known quantity - he was one of the best players in the G League last season. Grant Golden has no professional experience.
I hear what you are saying but NBA is a lot about projecting how young players will develop - why the draft is primarily a freshman/sophomore laden lottery picks
With Tilman they think they know exactly his ceiling whereas with Golden it is still unknown
Doesn't change the fact we dislike all things SpIder and want to see all of our Rams succeed at all levels
go Rams and go Justin - stay after the dream!