News News About RAMS In The Pros

We love Justin but Golden is bigger and does have some of the skills necessary to make it in the NBA. Yeah he is a tick but facts are facts.

Justin just has to keep grinding and continue to work on his jumps shot.
I know one Spider fan who thought Golden’s game was like Jokic’s. If so, he makes for an extremely poor man’s Nikola Jokic.

rammad90

Elite Member
I know one Spider fan who thought Golden’s game was like Jokic’s. If so, he makes for an extremely poor man’s Nikola Jokic.
Yeah maybe but you cannot teach 6'10, he does have a shot, he can pass, and he can dribble. For me this isnt about Justin v. Golden. Its about two young men seeking their dream.

If Justin keeps working he'll get another shot. He has been on a NBA roster and there is a good chance he gets another shot.

Last edited:

PhantomRam

Elite Member
Just goes to show how incredibly tough an NBA ticket is if you are a player. Roughly 500 roster spots available and maybe only a handful of those are actually available to a player with fringe NBA skills. Gotta be one of the toughest sports leagues to break into much less last. Makes what Bones has done very impressive.