News News About RAMS In The Pros

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
For those of you watching, announcers just said something to the effect of, "for those of you wondering, Macabbi has only convened as a team in these last few days, most only having met up recently, which could explain the score"

rammad90

Elite Member
Just goes to show how incredibly tough an NBA ticket is if you are a player. Roughly 500 roster spots available and maybe only a handful of those are actually available to a player with fringe NBA skills. Gotta be one of the toughest sports leagues to break into much less last. Makes what Bones has done very impressive.
I was watching an And 1 documentary where Kyrie Irving stated that there had only been a little more than 4000 men who have played a game in the NBA ever. I looked it up and one source had it at about 4300.

The NBA has been around for 76 or so years. Wow.

Just shows how tough it is to make a roster and get into a game. Bodine, Gerald, Ed, Troy, Larry, Bri, Treveon, SuperNard, Eric, and Bones ascent to league is all the more impressive.

rammad90

Elite Member
For those of you watching, announcers just said something to the effect of, "for those of you wondering, Macabbi has only convened as a team in these last few days, most only having met up recently, which could explain the score"
No need to make excuses. The Clips havent practiced that much as well. Had both teams been given a full month the outcome would likely be the same or similar.

We are talking 15 or so of the finest ball players in the word. Versus guys who are fringe NBA players at best and a team made up of those who are a notch below that.

They got an opportunity and continue to have an opportunity. Who knows if Bri desires, maybe and NBA sees something in him that they believe can add value. If not, he got another great memory while he lives his dream.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
No need to make excuses. The Clips havent practiced that much as well. Had both teams been given a full month the outcome would likely be the same or similar.

We are talking 15 or so of the finest ball players in the word. Versus guys who are fringe NBA players at best and a team made up of those who are a notch below that.

They got an opportunity and continue to have an opportunity. Who knows if Bri desires, maybe and NBA sees something in him that they believe can add value. If not, he got another great memory while he lives his dream.
The passing was poor, assists were difficult, and Bri's team wasn't returning a lot of players I don't think. I don't know how many players The Clippers are returning. There were some bright spots. Of note, I don't know who he is, but there's a 42-year-old player on their team who's got game.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Matt Ryan is so bad. The Colts need to be getting their young third-stronger ready to go because I think they’re about out of time to develop him.