News News About RAMS In The Pros

PhantomRam

Elite Member
Just noticed that Justin Tillman is no longer on the Grand Rapids Gold's roster. He hasn't been called up to the Nuggets, so any idea what happened to him?
Sorry if old news, but he is playing in China. Any idea how or why he ended up there? Doesn't look like he is playing too much either.

VAHills

Elite Member
Sorry if old news, but he is playing in China. Any idea how or why he ended up there? Doesn't look like he is playing too much either.
From the coach's show this past week, he said Tillman wanted to give it a shot to make it to the NBA, so he did the G-League last year and excelled, but since it didn't result in an NBA contract anywhere, he's now decided to chase the money overseas.

PhantomRam

Elite Member
From the coach's show this past week, he said Tillman wanted to give it a shot to make it to the NBA, so he did the G-League last year and excelled, but since it didn't result in an NBA contract anywhere, he's now decided to chase the money overseas.
Thanks, that's what I figured. Time flies as well, did not realize he was 27yo.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
The season is over for Mo. 19 catches on 28 targets for 189 yards, 9 first downs, and 3 touchdowns. All those stats are down from last season. If Mo stays with the Colts next season hopefully they get a coach and a QB who will actually use him.
There are talks about those expected to be let go and Mo is not one of those names. Fans weren't pleased with his TD, they were des[erate to lose for picks sake- ultimately they got what they wanted. I'm just happy he got to send off this season on a high note of any kind at this point. No expert here but feel he should have been targeted more. I kinda feel like they instead just used him for blocking as their line was swiss cheese.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
There are talks about those expected to be let go and Mo is not one of those names. Fans weren't pleased with his TD, they were des[erate to lose for picks sake- ultimately they got what they wanted. I'm just happy he got to send off this season on a high note of any kind at this point. No expert here but feel he should have been targeted more. I kinda feel like they instead just used him for blocking as their line was swiss cheese.
The offense has mainly been “run the ball” or “throw to Pittman”. The TEs have kind of been left behind in all this and have to reinforce the Colts’ anemic OL. Woods has had some big plays but overall it’s been feast or famine.