Nick Kern has committed to VCU

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Mar 27, 2009
He looks great! I think he can definitely succeed here and bring us a half dozen tournament championships or so, or one, And I look forward to seeing him perform to his greatest ability and win a couple of times to be named an All-American!! GO RAMS!!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
I knew this was posted on the previous page but wanted post this again. Look at one "Big Ticket" is bringing to table. The bounce coupled with intensity on both ends of the floor and that "stop and pop" to create room on his jump shot.!

I play this video almost every day. I am lit to see him in November

For goodness sake. Look at the blocks he's making on the defensive end on transition layups!!

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
I knew this was posted on the previous page but wanted post this again. Look at one "Big Ticket" is bringing to table. The bounce coupled with intensity on both ends of the floor and that "stop and pop" to create room on his jump shot.!

I play this video almost every day. I am lit to see him in November

For goodness sake. Look at the blocks he's making on the defensive end on transition layups!!
thinking the same thing. Sometimes high flying means great dunks, he will get his, but the blocks, wow. Head was actually at rim level on one. With his long arms, he'll block a lot of shots. Wonder if they keep stats on blocks by position. He'll definitely be among the top guards.

• Love
Reactions: duncanlamb