Nick Kern has committed to VCU

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
ESPN has updated their 2021 rankings...Nick is now the #26 ranked SF in the class and for reference, the guy before him at #25 is 95 overall in their ESPN top 100...so Nick is right there...pretty cool.
But wait, I’ve read on here that Mike and his staff can’t recruit. :lol:

TampaKAP

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
ESPN has updated their 2021 rankings...Nick is now the #26 ranked SF in the class and for reference, the guy before him at #25 is 95 overall in their ESPN top 100...so Nick is right there...pretty cool.
you jinxed him and he fell in the rankings.....8-)

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Anyone else hear the announcer last night making comments that in no way helps recruiting? I just sat there and thought....what the heck!

Reactions: HTTRams!

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Anyone else hear the announcer last night making comments that in no way helps recruiting? I just sat there and thought....what the heck!
I used to be this dude who would revolve everything around scheduling watch sessions here in my house. Then I became a game goer. Luckily. Now, it's about readjusting to sitting here doing it again. And the announcers can be the worst part. Moreover, the camera directors can be more frustrating. PUT THE CAM ON THE GAME

Last edited:

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
I used to be this dude who would revolve everything around scheduling watch sessions here in my house. Then I became a game goer. Luckily. Now, it's about readjusting to sitting here doing it again. And the announcers can be the worst part. Moreover, the camera directors can be more frustrating. PUT THE CAM ON THE GAME
Hahah I was yelling this at the tv last night

Reactions: MobileMunchies