NIL deals that support our current players?

Hey;

Is there a list of deals that would benefit our current players?

Please DM me a link if one already exists.

Thanks

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Does NIL mean that players can work jobs now? Making 25 an hour with Amazon or UPS? Or deliver pizzas on a bicycle?

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
@BradRamFan does that mean student athletes can hold/work jobs? Players used to be ineligible for part-time jobs so NIL negates that? right?

BradRamFan

Elite Member
@BradRamFan does that mean student athletes can hold/work jobs? Players used to be ineligible for part-time jobs so NIL negates that? right?
Actually, I don't know if they can "hold a job". So, if they had a deal a company to sell teeshirts with their pictures on it, they can do it.......but not sure if they can get paid for their time when showing up at the photographer for an afternoon for a photo shoot.
I don't know if they can get paid for cleaning a boosters pool or take on a part-time job at a local retailer. Not sure about all the rules.

Ramdog

Elite Member
Actually, I don't know if they can "hold a job". So, if they had a deal a company to sell teeshirts with their pictures on it, they can do it.......but not sure if they can get paid for their time when showing up at the photographer for an afternoon for a photo shoot.
I don't know if they can get paid for cleaning a boosters pool or take on a part-time job at a local retailer. Not sure about all the rules.
They can get paid for anything...there are no rules.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
I'm thinking Ace should have his own line of Playing Cards! Bones would be the King!!

Why clean the pool for the booster when you could just have that booster pay you 10k to be the face of their ramnation profile pic.

Disclaimer: I did not pay Gerard Smith for mine as that was prior to NIL.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I want autographed Rams collectible trading cards, the money is ready and willing!

I thought they couldn't work at all. Just asking for @BradRamFan and myself.
Yes it has always been permitted as long as the work is performed at an amount comparable to the going rate in that area for similar services. Granted jobs also take time which often athletes don’t have a lot of.