- May 9, 2011
Our RPI should go through the roof nowthe pathways are set, and the gears will turn, but the OOC OCD continues...
First and foremost, a welcome (back) to ooc frequent flyer, the Akron Zips. May your active time in the club be very very short this season.
other club members continuing into the post-season are:
- Missouri (#8 MW) faces Col. St. (Rams) on 3/21
- Memphis (#6 MW) faces either Bang's MTSU or Mary's St Mary on 3/21
- dook (#2 MW) faces former club member Albany on 3/22
- Western Kentucky (#16 S) faces Kansas on 3/22
- Florida Gulf Coast (#15 S) faces the craven hoyas of G'Town on3/22
- Wichita State (#9 W) faces Pitt on 3/21
- Belmont(#11 W) faces Arizona on 3/21
67 above + 5 from the A10 + Akron = we will have played at least 1213 Big Dancers this season
- Alabama(1st seed in its quad) hosts Northeastern on 3/19
- the Tide, + Charlotte, St. Joes, & UMass = we played 4 teams with secondary invitations
We don't happen to have any in-or-out of conference foes from this season playing in the CIT.
- Lehighflies to battle Wyoming on 3/19 ...good thing they're the Mountain Hawks
- add in the [email protected] ticks, and that's 2 more of this season's foes still at it
Let this sink in a bit... of the 31 separate teams on our schedule thus far this season, well over a third of them are in the championship tournament, and well over half of them are in the post season in some form.