Schedule Non-Conference Opponent Tracking Thread

Pavarotti

Nation Donor
Insider
Feb 9, 2009
We played 8 out of the Final 32 this season, record of 3-6. Wins over FGCU, Butler, Memphis. Losses to Saint Louis, LaSalle, Temple, Duke, Wichita St.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
michigan, duke, witchita state all in the elite eight with michigan and witchita state in the final four....

Pretty good OOC this year.

Apr 15, 2011
“I picked Wichita State to go to the Final Four,” Pitino said Monday during a conference call.

Well, sure a lot of people say that now. And besides, Pitino’s Cardinals play the Shockers in a Final Four semifinal in Atlanta.

No, Pitino insisted, he thought the Shockers could get this far in the NCAA Tournament after watching them win 53-51 at Virginia Commonwealth way back on Nov. 13.
http://www.kansas.com/2013/04/01/2741856/pitino-picked-shockers-to-reach.html

Mar 14, 2010
WKU has announced it's leaving the Sun Belt next year after over 30 years in the conference. They have had rivalries with more than half of the updated CUSA, several of which are current/former SBC members including ODU, Charlotte, UAB, LaTech, MTSU, FIU, FAU, and North Texas.... and JMU was mentioned in one article as a potential replacement.
I hope all that happens and the CAA dies. It is what it deserves for keeping Yeager there for so long despite him making bad decesions and being reactive and never proactive.

artRAMinMN

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
in past seasons, the admins/mods de-stickied prior versions of this thread, although it was kept going until the last ooc team was done (and obviously, we've got 2 still going as of now)... in hindsight, I blame the result of the Michigan game on this failure to de-sticky this thread (except not really)

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
in past seasons, the admins/mods de-stickied prior versions of this thread, although it was kept going until the last ooc team was done (and obviously, we've got 2 still going as of now)... in hindsight, I blame the result of the Michigan game on this failure to de-sticky this thread (except not really)
Ahh, the age old, "to sticky, or not to sticky" debate.