Offense v previous seasons

I've copied the (4) four bullet points below that you wrote this morning. I see (4) four excuses for not winning those games.
I have no idea what UCF and our game in Columbia, SC has to do with anything. That's completely out of context and I never brought it up. I simply just said that for a poster (YOU) who complains regularly about other posters making excuses for losses, you just did the same thing. Butler shot well, Michigan was stacked, JQ fouling, and Weber was out. Sounds like excuses for not winning which is SOFT because you complain when others make excuses on here.

-Butler- That team shot absolutely lights out. Then couldn’t hit the ocean with a beach ball in the championship. Very unlucky.

-A loaded Michigan team wlth 3 lottery picks 2 miles from Michigan’s campus. Mich went to the F4.

-Jequan fouling which was the only way SFA could tie the game.

-Ohio State - That was a tough match up especially Weber out. It was definitely winnable but a excusable loss considering.

I believe I added context. I never said it wasn’t disappointing. But losing tough games in the first round, second round, and final four sure beats the status quo. Soft is accepting not getting there regularly which seems to be a mentality already settling for some here who think we need to re think our overall expectations.

I've copied the (4) four bullet points below that you wrote this morning. I see (4) four excuses for not winning those games.
I have no idea what UCF and our game in Columbia, SC has to do with anything. That's completely out of context and I never brought it up. I simply just said that for a poster (YOU) who complains regularly about other posters making excuses for losses, you just did the same thing. Butler shot well, Michigan was stacked, JQ fouling, and Weber was out. Sounds like excuses for not winning which is SOFT because you complain when others make excuses on here.

-Butler- That team shot absolutely lights out. Then couldn’t hit the ocean with a beach ball in the championship. Very unlucky.

-A loaded Michigan team wlth 3 lottery picks 2 miles from Michigan’s campus. Mich went to the F4.

-Jequan fouling which was the only way SFA could tie the game.

-Ohio State - That was a tough match up especially Weber out. It was definitely winnable but a excusable loss considering.
If we lost, then you just have to admit it. The litany of excuses is so tiresome. I wish RN could get over it.
Nobody wins them all.
(Yes, I realize UCLA, UNC and USF went undefeated, UCLA 5 times.)