OOC prediction thread? Sorta...

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Win the ones we're supposed to and pull of 1 or 2 we're not supposed to and it's an A10 title. Lose those winnable games and it's all over but the crying. Gotta get this one and two in Philly. Do that and I see good things happening.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
our RPI entering league play per TD this am 112

Our record might be similar to past years but that has the be the worst RPI since we have been an A10 member.

Might need to win out!

May 4, 2012

Our record might be similar to past years but that has the be the worst RPI since we have been an A10 member.

Might need to win out!
Win enough to get a bye and run the tournament. That's the path.

Reactions: Beirne

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009

Might need to win out!
Depending on what happens in all of college basketball, if we take care of home with a max of 1 loss and no more than two road losses. we would have a chance at a first four game. the more I look at the numbers, the more I am thinking a championship is the only way to go. The current predictions only have our season ends RPI being a couple of points different.

Reactions: RamLover

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
Depending on what happens in all of college basketball, if we take care of home with a max of 1 loss and no more than two road losses. we would have a chance at a first four game. the more I look at the numbers, the more I am thinking a championship is the only way to go. The current predictions only have our season ends RPI being a couple of points different.
The lowest RPI rank to ever get an at large bid was the USC team we beat in 2011 at a 71.