[OT] RPI Green Devils shirts

tuttlecr

Elite Member
For those of you that are interested please list the quantity and size that you'd like.

I tried to keep the design as close to the original as possible, but the source image was very low-resolution so much of it had to be redrawn by hand. Hope you like it!

I'm not selling these to make a big profit; they will be sold just above cost for the time spent.
Only ask for shirts if you're willing to pay for them!!! The order will likely be placed tomorrow or Monday.

I would prefer everyone to pick their shirt up from me directly (Church Hill), but if you're willing to pay for shipping costs I can arrange that for you!

Plb6gFF.jpg

z20720D.png

vLYHpBs.png

Last edited:

tuttlecr

Elite Member
Pick up only or delivery available? Willing to pay extra for delivery up north!

Good point. I'd prefer to have everyone pick their shirt up from me personally (I live in Church Hill), but if you're willing to pay via paypal I don't see why I couldn't work that out for you.

1 L
1 M

How much would delivery be to ship it up north to NOVA? I can try and pick it up, but may need it shipped.

DNB

Elite Member
For those of you that are interested please list the quantity and size that you'd like.

I tried to keep the design as close to the original as possible, but the source image was very low-resolution so much of it had to be redrawn by hand. Hope you like it!

I'm not selling these to make a big profit; they will be sold just above cost for the time spent.
Only ask for shirts if you're willing to pay for them!!! The order will likely be placed tomorrow or Monday.

Plb6gFF.jpg

z20720D.png
KnxKJxS.jpg
Still look good! I will take 2 shirts both xl but will need to know how you plan on accepting/receiving payment. No problem with picking this up

Last edited:

tuttlecr

Elite Member
1 L
1 M

How much would delivery be to ship it up north to NOVA? I can try and pick it up, but may need it shipped.

Not sure... I'd do USPS so I don't imagine it would be terribly expensive.

tuttlecr

Elite Member
IMO, you should make sure that there aren't any copyright issues with all of this

I'm assuming that because RPI no longer exists that this will not be an issue. If someone knows anymore about this please feel free to weigh in on the issue.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member

I would prefer everyone to pick their shirt up from me directly (Church Hill), but if you're willing to pay for shipping costs I can arrange that for you!

Plb6gFF.jpg

z20720D.png
KnxKJxS.jpg
I'm in for an XL. Need shipped and have paypal to cover it. Always wanted this! Send me a PM.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Didn't mean to cause trouble with my post above but just wanted to make sure that no one had any lawyers show up at their door with a cease and desist order. LOL

Reactions: DNB