Pep Band

Dec 9, 2010
Theres an opinion piece that came out in the CT today about the new band director. Sounds like a very negative piece, with an anonymous author.

Does anyone have any insight or a link to the article? Behind the team, the band is the 2nd reason I attend. For my mom, it's her 1st.

skinsfn36

Top Member
Mar 31, 2015
Just looked over the site for a link and couldn't find it. I'd love to read it.

It doesn't seem like the band has missed a beat thought from most people I've talked to

May 3, 2012
Theres an opinion piece that came out in the CT today about the new band director. Sounds like a very negative piece, with an anonymous author.

Does anyone have any insight or a link to the article? Behind the team, the band is the 2nd reason I attend. For my mom, it's her 1st.
Where did you hear about the article? What did the person that conveyed it to you say?

Dec 30, 2011
Where did you hear about the article? What did the person that conveyed it to you say?
Scanning Twitter came up with nothing (although I know the article exists from seeing Facebook posts about it). Like I said, I'll probably stop by the commons or the Larrick Center on the way home and see if I can pick up a copy of the CT.

2012Ram

Top Member
Insider
Feb 28, 2013
Most of the reports of the band that I have read and heard have been outstanding.

Given that, don't much care what this article says especially if it is from an anonymous source.

I was over this silly drama with the pep band the second it started.

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Without much thought or emotion I chose to support the Athletic Department's decision regarding the new band director when it happened. I was excited about the decision after watching the VCU RAM NATION interview video with him.
There's SO MUCH NEGATIVITY/MEANNESS in the media/social media these days, don't need any more of that.