Pep Band

Dec 2, 2012
Also, I'd like to suggest adding this song/chant.

It's catchy, and no one else in college basketball does it.

Change up the lyrics a little bit.

"We started on West Franklin,
now there's Havoc in the Stu
We are the Ramnation,
and we come from VCU"

Something like that.

Reactions: RamStrut

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009

We are the Ramnation,
and we come from VCU"

Something like that.

keep your day job Ed.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

We are the Ramnation,
and we come from VCU"

Something like that.

...so join us for some revelry and fun
then you can be part of the cool and groovy crowd too...<some one else add to this>

May 19, 2015
Good morning RAM NATION! I was just checking to see how THE PEPPAS band was preparing for the upcoming season! GO PEPPAS!

Last edited:
May 19, 2015
The Peppas play at the men and women's soccer games and the women's volleyball games. If you can this fall, you can come and check them out yourself. They are doing great btw. They have an unbelievable drummer.
Thank you so much for your reply!! It is great to hear they haven't missed a beat! I will indeed get to a game to hear them for myself. :D

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
Gotta give it up to this incredible group of guys and gals here. No maatter how you try, you can't take aything away from them. not one darn thing. Thank you Peppas for tearing the sportsworld a new one for us Ram fans, and yourselves. You did a great job this year.
For my 1000th post, I've got to say these kids not only know how to bring the fun, but they bring the funk! I couldn't ask for a better group to be part of!

VCU, Go Rams GO!!!!

SpiderRAM

Insider
Aug 17, 2014
For my 1000th post, I've got to say these kids not only know how to bring the fun, but they bring the funk! I couldn't ask for a better group to be part of!

VCU, Go Rams GO!!!!
Seeing this video confirmed the thoughts that I had when the tournament was still going to go on with no fans but with the bands. VCU had a giant advantage thanks to thePeppas!