Player turnover and culture

I haven’t looked at this forum in several weeks. This afternoon I decided to take a look and see what kind of fun or interesting off season news might have been posted. I opened this thread and was laughing out loud at how ridiculous it is! My goodness, this is something else!
This. Haven’t been here in a few and lo and behold, an offseason complaining thread. Moving on into oblivion again.

artRAMinMN

Elite Member
Just going to use this thread like a miscellaneous junk drawer:

Casually put on the Big3 (3 × 3) basketball currently being shown on CBS, and they showed the rosters, and of all people, saw former tick TJ Cline on one of the teams... which seemed like an odd stretch... until they mentioned his mom, former 'narch, Nancy Liberman Cline, is the coach.

Also on that team is 46 yro, Cutino Mobley.

Good stuff.

Border 1

Insider
And don't forget what Covid has done to the whole Ram system, including thr fans. Talk about losing Mo!!!

VCU94MCV98

Elite Member
Just going to use this thread like a miscellaneous junk drawer:

Casually put on the Big3 (3 × 3) basketball currently being shown on CBS, and they showed the rosters, and of all people, saw former tick TJ Cline on one of the teams... which seemed like an odd stretch... until they mentioned his mom, former 'narch, Nancy Liberman Cline, is the coach.

Also on that team is 46 yro, Cutino Mobley.

Good stuff.

Mobley is probably the youngest teammate Cline has had since high school.