Positive things about VCU basketball-Please add to this list

Dec 2, 2012
So;
Jenkins is quietly become the best player on the team overall, best wing for sure.
Bones is a freshman, and his biggest weakness (physical strength) is an area the VCU has a history of solving.
MSS will be back next year.
The recruiting class for next year looks good.
Obi Toppin will probably leave the A10 to get drafted.
Campus Waffle has $2.00 rail drinks for happy hour, and is 1/2 a block from the Stu.

Keep it going!

I admit the team has issues, but let's let SOME sunshine in to our hearts.

Feb 14, 2011
From where we were not that long ago, to where we are now, to what we could become in the not so distant future.

The "ride" the past 20 or so years has been an incredible one. It's all about expectations; sure we've had a few seasons where the fans felt we underachieved but I can't recall a season where I felt we regresses to the point where I was concerned about our future.

We have 13 young men that love playing the game and look like they have fun doing it.

We have a coaching staff that cares about the players, not only on the court but as students and people.

For the first time in about 15 or so years, I get the feeling we have a head coach that truly has a vision and long term commitment to VCU.

Scuffy McGee

Top Member
Jan 23, 2010
We have a nice practice facility that we can practice in.

We had tough teams that practiced in Franklin Street gym and consistently displayed toughness.

Reactions: DNB

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
We have some fans that think when we lose a game we are committing a felony in the college basketball letter of the law. Gotta catch the bad guys!

• Haha
Reactions: WillWeaverRVA