Positive things about VCU basketball-Please add to this list

May 4, 2012
DJ has rounded into the best form of his career. Glad to finally see this, been waiting for it since his sophmore year.
Really anxious to see Clark and McAllister more next year. Really athletic and explosive and more important, smart.
MSS will finally have a more complete crew of bigs to work with. Should set him free.

Apr 14, 2011
So;
Jenkins is quietly become the best player on the team overall, best wing for sure.
Bones is a freshman, and his biggest weakness (physical strength) is an area the VCU has a history of solving.
MSS will be back next year.
The recruiting class for next year looks good.
Obi Toppin will probably leave the A10 to get drafted.
Campus Waffle has $2.00 rail drinks for happy hour, and is 1/2 a block from the Stu.

Keep it going!

I admit the team has issues, but let's let SOME sunshine in to our hearts.
Lmao when is happy hour

McFingers93

Top Member
Sep 20, 2015
I love how much this program has grown since I went to school in the early 90's. Every year we get to enjoy seeing new "Ram Recruits" compete and grow through their very short time with the team. Even the ones that leave are always a part of the team in some aspect. Very cool.

Reactions: RamStrut
May 19, 2015
VCU Men's Basketball is the No. 1 most important athletic program to the Virginia Commonwealth University bringing in the most revenue and will always be THE sweetheart team of Richmond, Virginia. The VCU Men's Basketball Team has the GREATEST Fan Base on EARTH! We are RAMS4LIFE!

Reactions: SpiderRAM

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
They made a Florida swing and I got to see them in two games! I see a lot of positives over 800 miles away! Including not having to find out if we won in the RT-D the next day!!

Reactions: SpiderRAM