Put CoolRamFan on ignore

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
I have no issue with somebody who wants to complain on the message boards. heck, I've been doing a lot of complaining lately. But I also post when things are going well. @CoolRamfan is clearly a troll. He he never has anything positive to say and completely disappears in the good times. He only comes around when things are falling apart.

This person joined the message boards the same month that VCU started playing in the A10. Whoever they are, they're a fan of another school in the conference that is just trying to sew discord between us. He's a garbage person that shouldn't be given the time of day.

If you don't know how to put someone ignore, just click on @CoolRamfan and hit the ignore button. That simple.

Last edited:

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
I I have no issue with somebody who wants to complain on the message boards. heck, I've been doing a lot of complaining lately. But I also post when things are going well. @CoolRamfan is clearly a troll. He he never has anything positive to say and completely disappears in the good times. He only comes around when things are falling apart.

This person joined the message boards the same month that VCU started playing in the A10. Whoever they are, they're a fan of another school in the conference that is just trying to sew discord between us. He's a garbage person that shouldn't be given the time of day.

If you don't know how to put someone ignore, just click on @CoolRamfan and hit the ignore button. That simple.
Had him on ignore since LAST season.

Jan 25, 2013
Definition of forum.
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
I have no issue with somebody who wants to complain on the message boards. heck, I've been doing a lot of complaining lately. But I also post when things are going well. @CoolRamfan is clearly a troll. He he never has anything positive to say and completely disappears in the good times. He only comes around when things are falling apart.

I’ve been on this board since 2009 and I’m a millennial and I didn’t realize that there was an ignore button. Thanks BF.

Also, I’m a VCU Business grad so if you want to poke fun at me, I may have the same degree as you so keep that in mind.

Reactions: BracketForecast

Ramaste

Top Member
Mar 25, 2012
He has been on ignore for a long time because I thought I was the coolest whatever ..I went to VCU in the 70s...was an arts major...I saw all the cool bands...saw VCU beat Northeastern in the Meadowlands...hung out with William Kunstler (Attica! Attica! Attica!) and worked at Studio 54. (but coolest is in the rear view mirror..I have a mortgage, arthritis, and hypertension...and if your band starts after 9, there is a good chance I'm not seeing you)

Apr 20, 2009
I don't like his posts. I don't respond to them. I've always been one to listen/read those I disagree with. It's the only way I ever discovered to try and understand the other side and what motivates them hoping that there might be some middle ground on which we can agree to get along.

Reactions: Celticguy

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
After watching the last 4 games nothing posted on here bothers me...post away ...well except for celticguy...that level of stupidity is beyond comprehension.