Put CoolRamFan on ignore

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
After watching the last 4 games nothing posted on here bothers me...post away ...well except for celticguy...that level of stupidity is beyond comprehension.
Celtic fan is a fan right or wrong with his comments. He comes here win or lose. Coolramfan is just a trolling, jack*ass, and not a funny one.

Last edited:

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
I don’t mind folks with different views and disagreement. The troll is not either of those things.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
I'd put him on ignore, but then when someone else responds to his comments I'd be left wondering what was originally said.
I find it easier just to recognize whom the troll is, recognize the troll agenda, not let the troll bother me, and move on.

And I agree that there is a definite difference between @Celticguy, whom has a counter-opinion that I find worth reading, and the "cool fan" whom is most certainly not!

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
I'd put him on ignore, but then when someone else responds to his comments I'd be left wondering what was originally said.
I find it easier just to recognize whom the troll is, recognize the troll agenda, not let the troll bother me, and move on.

And I agree that there is a definite difference between @Celticguy, whom has a counter-opinion that I find worth reading, and the "cool fan" whom is most certainly not!

Let me tell you what he said. VCU sucks, the coach sucks, the players suck. Does that clear it up for you ? It's not a fan, it comes here to play a troll game, and it's not even a funny game, which would be entertaining.

In this case it's just a lame *ss, poke the bear troll, typing with one hand, and the other firmly on his little, 2" pecker.

Reactions: DisplacedRam