Ramdom Thought Thread

Beirne

Elite Member
r18jurbs2qm51.jpg

artRAMinMN

Elite Member
I have got to question the true randomness of these thoughts, there seem to be some patterns emerging.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
My not so random thought is that it’s good to have Oktoberfest back at St. Benedict this weekend.

VCU85

Elite Member
My not so random thought is that it’s good to have Oktoberfest back at St. Benedict this weekend.

Now maybe this is totally random, but isn't Ockoberfest typically celebrated in October ? Not complaining mind you....

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Now maybe this is totally random, but isn't Ockoberfest typically celebrated in October ? Not complaining mind you....
No. Oktoberfest always starts in September. It lasts 2 weeks and ends the first Sunday of October.

Technically, it begins tomorrow. But Richmond’s event is always a Friday thru Sunday as close to the real start as possible.

I mean it's not rocket science.... when the first thing you say is "If Bones Had stayed past the Covid year".

If Bones decision to go pro when he did had no impact on whether you woulda got that Fortnite Skin... you would've either gotten it because because you thought it looked cool (or because it reminded you of Bones)..... OR you wouldn't have brought Bones' name up in the discussion because one had nothing to do with the other.

You made it clear that one thing affected the other.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Getting a bones costume is pretty weird if we don't have a guy named Bones playing for us. It's like buying a ushanka now that Doug Brooks left.

Oktoberfest officially begins on the second to last Saturday in September at noon when the mayor of Munich taps the first barrel at the Schottenhamel Tent, crying "O'zapft is” (It's open). The festival concludes the first Sunday of October following German reunification day on October 5.

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Getting a bones costume is pretty weird if we don't have a guy named Bones playing for us. It's like buying a ushanka now that Doug Brooks left.
Its only weird if you make it weird. Pretty sure if you got either one of those things as VCU fan... people would know why or who you are honoring.... Anyone who is a VCU Basketball fan anyway.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Its only weird if you make it weird. Pretty sure if you got either one of those things as VCU fan... people would know why or who you are honoring.... Anyone who is a VCU Basketball fan anyway.
It would be better for someone to wear a fat suit for Fats. Our find an Ace card costume.

Last edited: