Rams helping Rams and beyond...

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Yeah, I'm really concerned for a lot of people missing work, having to close down their businesses (especially small ones with such little margin for error). Wish I could help out Munchies. but I will probably miss a few pay checks. I'm self quarantined at the moment. Not tested yet, but very sore throat, some fever, cough and head ache. Work told me to stay home. I would have anyway. Could just be a cold or sinus infection but no need to take a chance. Everyone take good care of yourselves. And thanks for starting this helping each other out thread.

SZQ VCU

Insider
Dec 5, 2012
Yeah, I'm really concerned for a lot of people missing work, having to close down their businesses (especially small ones with such little margin for error). Wish I could help out Munchies. but I will probably miss a few pay checks. I'm self quarantined at the moment. Not tested yet, but very sore throat, some fever, cough and head ache. Work told me to stay home. I would have anyway. Could just be a cold or sinus infection but no need to take a chance. Everyone take good care of yourselves. And thanks for starting this helping each other out thread.
Be well and stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
Done. TY for caring my friend.
J, it’s not Ram centric but because of your MM (@MobileMunchies) business I thought you’d find the story interesting. Please pay no attention to the source because this story has no political leaning or focus in its intent at all. It’s just a story about good people (like you & K) who are in business of preparing and serving good food to people via a truck, using their business to help those who may be unable to help themselves https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/food-truck-coronavirus-delivers-meals-seniors

May 19, 2015
J and Kat are great people who are out there all the time routing the RAMS on. Mobile Munchies is one of the most positive people on this board, despite all of the negative bull$hitt he has to step through to get his post noted. He doesn’t use politics to communicate his grievances. He stays true to the purpose of this board and that is RAM Basketball. He and Kat also helps others outside of the VCU world in their time of need. Now, for me, it feels good to help them.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
J and Kat are great people who are out there all the time routing the RAMS on. Mobile Munchies is one of the most positive people on this board, despite all of the negative bull$hitt he has to step through to get his post noted. He doesn’t use politics to communicate his grievances. He stays true to the purpose of this board and that is RAM Basketball. He and Kat also helps others outside of the VCU world in their time of need. Now, for me, it feels good to help them.
💗

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Be well and stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.
Posted elsewhere, but I ended up in the hospital Sunday morning through Monday afternoon. Temp spiked early Sunday morning. Tested for everything but covid19, positive for a different virus. Now home and getting better slowly, temp still around 100 so far today. Will be tested for covid19 tomorrow. but it won't come in for about 5 days. I have been this sick maybe tow or three times in my life. If this is covid19 you don't want it!

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
Posted elsewhere, but I ended up in the hospital Sunday morning through Monday afternoon. Temp spiked early Sunday morning. Tested for everything but covid19, positive for a different virus. Now home and getting better slowly, temp still around 100 so far today. Will be tested for covid19 tomorrow. but it won't come in for about 5 days. I have been this sick maybe tow or three times in my life. If this is covid19 you don't want it!
We hope you feel better soon!!!! 🙏

757RamFan

Top Member
Jul 17, 2016
Kind of like how the A10 does, you may have a co-virus of the week? 😂
Healing vibes headed your way

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Best wishes and prayers up, our friend.
🙏

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN

SZQ VCU

Insider
Dec 5, 2012
Thank you for checking in. I'm so sorry. Praying that it is something different. Take care, lots of rest, and hydrate!