DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
You're the one who engaged with me, and so if you don't care and/or if you're unable to engage in a logical discussion, then just quit posting.

and you're the one crying about santos silva like you always do bringing him up for no reason, if you can't think of anything to say that doesn't involve your boy maybe you should just quit posting 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

CrozetRam

Elite Member
Good luck to BMB. Does this mean we have another spot to offer an impact player from the transfer portal who could presumably immediately contribute at a high level to a high level team like we have coming back? (Hopefully with Hyland)

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Good luck to BMB. Does this mean we have another spot to offer an impact player from the transfer portal who could presumably immediately contribute at a high level to a high level team like we have coming back? (Hopefully with Hyland)
It sure does, which is why I'm kind of hoping we can land Qudus Wahab. We need some additional rebounding badly.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider

yes two spots to fill, one for Tre's departure and the other for BMB's

Newboy

Elite Member
Are we all 100% sure Stockard is coming back? Really haven't seen anything official.

Havoc City

Elite Member
and you're the one crying about santos silva like you always do bringing him up for no reason, if you can't think of anything to say that doesn't involve your boy maybe you should just quit posting 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
I brought him for a good reason, and it's the first time I've done so in something like 8 or 9 months. At this point, man, your points are as grammatically incorrect as they are incoherent. Has Celticguy taken over your account?

Havoc City

Elite Member
MSS and his family took a dump on VCU when he was a starter. Bacon is a bench player who wants playing time.
Again, the only thing MSS did was worked and sweated his a$$ off for VCU, and then he said very positive things about the program on his way out the door. Remember, he stayed with us after Wade left.

You guys are all upset with his uncle, which is fine, but why you're blaming MSS for another man's actions is beyond me.

Reactions: HBK

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
He indicated that he wants to, but nothing is really official until the fall semester starts.

I think we should have a good idea well before then but you are right it was reported a month or two back that he wanted to come back but this offseason especially it feels like anything could happen.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
BUMMER!!! I really think he’s going to develop into a player who can make an impact. Seemed like he was becoming more confident as the season went on. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on his career.

Agreed on all counts there. I am most curious to see if he moves back to a low major conference or moves to another mid-major and what the situation will be there. I'm guessing he didn't really show enough to catch the attention of a high major.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Agreed on all counts there. I am most curious to see if he moves back to a low major conference or moves to another mid-major and what the situation will be there. I'm guessing he didn't really show enough to catch the attention of a high major.
I think he can play at a pretty high level at a place where 1) they play a more traditional 5 and 2) there are minutes available for him to get real game work in. There are some pretty good programs graduating some traditional 5's without having a definite replacement ready to step in. There could be some good opportunities for him. Best to him, hope he finds a great place.