rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
We're going to have three spots open: Clark's, BMB's and Bones'
Good there are a lot of very good players who are transferring. We could use a solid Bg 6'9 or better with some girth who could potentially start. A back up pg would be nice. Also, I think we another big as a back up would he good.

We have a few really good players at wing (2/3) with Jamir, Banks, Jarin coming back off injury, and Nick Kern.

I hope Bones makes the best decision for himself and his family and is a 1st rounder. I also would really like to see him in a VCU uniform. However, we will be fine if he decides to try his luck in the NBA this year as opposed to next.

If he stays, well we should be lights out. .

Last edited:

Ramwitch

Top Member
Dec 2, 2014
If Bones gets drafted, it could help recruiting. Most kids don’t want to be in school for 4 years if they have a shot at the league. Shows we can help get them there early

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
If Bones gets drafted, it could help recruiting. Most kids don’t want to be in school for 4 years if they have a shot at the league. Shows we can help get them there early
🎶 Always look at the bright side of life 🎶
/not obscure!

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
Good there are a lot of very good players who are transferring. We could use a solid Bg 6'9 or better with some girth who could potentially start. A back up pg would be nice. Also, I think we another big as a back up would he good.

We have a few really good at wing (2/3) with Jamir, Banks, Jarin coming back off injury, and Nick Kern.

I hope Bones makes the best decision for himself and his family and is a 1st rounder. I also would really like to see him in a VCU uniform. However, we if he decides to try his luck in the NBA this year as opposed to next.

If he stays, well we should be lights out. .
There are apparently 1,173 players in the transfer portal, the last I heard. There are only 365 or so D-1 schools. There have got to be plenty of really good players and potentially good players transferring since the average is about 3 transfers per team.

SwiftyClown

Top Member
Nov 19, 2011

If he declares for the draft he will go undrafted this year. He'll have a much better chance next year.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
There are apparently 1,173 players in the transfer portal, the last I heard. There are only 365 or so D-1 schools. There have got to be plenty of really good players and potentially good players transferring since the average is about 3 transfers per team.
My point as well. As much as well love him and he is the Conference POY. We are pretty stocked at his position. We will be fine. As stated, I think we need to sure up the post and hope we can snag a really good bigger, stronger guy who 6'9 or better and snag a good back up pg. Do that and we could easily be in the Sweet 16 mix.

Reactions: TampaKAP
Jan 16, 2020
Responding to rammad90 - This I promise - Rams will reach Elite Eight .... in the Bahamas. On a more serious note, if roster remains intact (or even bolstered), look for VCU to go about 26-5 ... three losses non conference and two in A-10 (both perhaps to resuscitated UR.)