duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Speaks volumes
dude overcame chronic asthma and tibia injury in junior year of high school to play again. that takes discipline and hard work.

His mother also said he wants to become a physical therapist...what better place than vcu!!!

If you sift through a.couple articles, you will find out that Maryland, Oregon St and Texas Tech were.beginning to show interest. That.is big time.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
dude overcame chronic asthma and tibia injury in junior year of high school to play again. that takes discipline and hard work.

His mother also said he wants to become a physical therapist...what better place than vcu!!!

If you sift through a.couple articles, you will find out that Maryland, Oregon St and Texas Tech were.beginning to show interest. That.is big time.
Point missed

Mike makes a point about culture..about fitting in with “our guys”..fitting in with the program

That obviously was an issue with last year’s team

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Point missed

Mike makes a point about culture..about fitting in with “our guys”..fitting in with the program

That obviously was an issue with last year’s team
oh. I did miss that...I was looking at the comment that he listens and take in everything like a sponge.

buckwheat

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Did someone say medley of bacon?

As Ron Swanson would say, I’d attend a banquet honoring Somali Pirates if they served a medley of bacon.