Reseating Thread

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Just joking around...
ahh thats what I thought! hard to tell sometimes on here, It's all good ✌

I wish I was at the point in my life financially that I could drop a grand or two on something and not really care if I actually receive what I paid for but hasn't happened yet haha

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
ahh thats what I thought! hard to tell sometimes on here, It's all good ✌

I wish I was at the point in my life financially that I could drop a grand or two on something and not really care if I actually receive what I paid for but hasn't happened yet haha
Yeah, we need a sarcasm, and or joke font.... Yeah I can't do that either.

Reactions: DisplacedRam

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
The rankings have changed significantly, in the wrong direction. Not sure what happened since the last update August 5th to create such an adjustment since all RAF donations were due by May 31st.
i was discussing this with some folks the other day, mine did similar to yours and it really doesn't make sense. Have you gotten any explanation ?

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
i was discussing this with some folks the other day, mine did similar to yours and it really doesn't make sense. Have you gotten any explanation ?
Below is the response @SpiderRAM received from the athletic department. I'm not sure I totally buy into their explanation since all RAF donations were due by the end of May. I doubt Bingo Night would have impacted the rankings that much! Sounds like someone wasn't doing their job since the previous rankings were as of August 5th.

Here’s the explanation I received:
“Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Last week our ticket office processed points in bulk for Ram Athletic Fund donors who made gifts to capital projects, sport specific support, endowments and other special contributions to VCU Athletics. That is the reason your ranking jumped around like it did. Thanks”

Reactions: SpiderRAM

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Below is the response @SpiderRAM received from the athletic department. I'm not sure I totally buy into their explanation since all RAF donations were due by the end of May. I doubt Bingo Night would have impacted the rankings that much! Sounds like someone wasn't doing their job since the previous rankings were as of August 5th.

Here’s the explanation I received:
“Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Last week our ticket office processed points in bulk for Ram Athletic Fund donors who made gifts to capital projects, sport specific support, endowments and other special contributions to VCU Athletics. That is the reason your ranking jumped around like it did. Thanks”
Agree, I don’t buy it either.

Reactions: Wolfpack Ram