Reseating Thread

JDI

Insider
Apr 20, 2009
So the question is "Did you move up in the rankings after all was said and done?"

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I am ready for my virtual seat change. I have my eyes on seats. Don't get any funny ideas about taking them.

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
maybe if fans arent allowed in the stands they could purchase ~7500 webcams and set each one up at a seat and send out individualized links to allow you to view the game from your seat! why hasnt anyone else already thought of this 😉

Bonus1: For additional fees aisle walkers, phone watchers, loud talkers, and early leavers can be removed from your stream!

Bonus2: If you find seats around you have been acquired by fans of the opposing team there will be options to interact with them! Fees will be based on the opponent, team records at game time, and type of interaction desired. Note, some options may require a user supplied microphone and game controller.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
looks like the seat selection time/date emails have been sent out.

Yup but after talking to a buddy of mine there are some big errors in the times people are picking & times may be changing.

For example

My Ram Ranking as of right now: 1207
Priority Points: 76
My Seat Selection Time I got was: Thursday September 24th at 10:21 AM

A buddy of mine...
Ram Ranking: Around 970
Priority Points: Around 115-120
His seat selection time was Thursday Sept 24th at 12:54 PM

Can someone explain this to me?

So either one of our ram rankings is messed up, or they gave out the wrong times to people.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Yup but after talking to a buddy of mine there are some big errors in the times people are picking & times may be changing.

For example

A buddy of mine...

So either one of our ram rankings is messed up, or they gave out the wrong times to people.

yeah I'm ~1700 and mine is also on Thursday between the times of you and your friend 🤷‍♂️

Dec 24, 2014

For example

A buddy of mine...

Did you both give at the same level this year?