Reseating Thread

Mar 2, 2014
Just confirmed with T/O that I purchased same seats I’ve always had. Curious, why did you believe otherwise?
I was looking at the seating chart and saw seats that were already taken but we haven't picked yet. So i was wondering why seats were already blocked out. Many of the seats are already red. I am hopeful that i can get pretty decent seats this year. I am getting 2 but even if they are not together I would take 2 separate in better sections.

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
How do you get to the seating chart that shows the available seats?
Log into your ticket office account on VCU athletics. Click the seat selection link in the upper right, then click the link below the tutorial video.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

xjohnx

Original Gangster
Top Member
Feb 9, 2009
My time is Wednesday at 10:18AM. I hope the site is not blocked at my office. The email says seat selection can’t be done on mobile devices.
Mine is a little before noon on Tuesday.

You should be able to log in to the site from work now to test and see if it has any issues.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

xjohnx

Original Gangster
Top Member
Feb 9, 2009
I'm almost exactly where I was w/ my overall ram ranking (5 spots higher than in 16). Seat selection time seems to be fairly similar. In 2016 I picked at 7PM on the first day of selections. This time around I'm at 11:54 on the second day.

Ramaholic

Top Member
Mar 8, 2010
I'm almost exactly where I was w/ my overall ram ranking (5 spots higher than in 16). Seat selection time seems to be fairly similar. In 2016 I picked at 7PM on the first day of selections. This time around I'm at 11:54 on the second day.
in 2016 they started picking at 8:30 in the AM on the first day. This year they are starting at 10:00AM.

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
The “ranking” can be confusing. Do you mean you are 5 spots better or worse in your ranking?

Ramaholic

Top Member
Mar 8, 2010
5 spots worse. I was 404 in 2016, 409 now.
If I remember, you had a great find last time for seats. I think you had some of the best seats in the house! (Not gonna give away the location before seat selection so you can get them again!).
On a second note, that is great that you only moved up 5 spots. I am impressed with your giving level at such a young age. You have to figure the entire AD development team is focusing on recruiting donors/ companies to give at or above your level. So untill you get a few more years under your belt, your position is pretty vulnerable. Great job and good luck next week!