Reseating Thread

Riggo82

Insider
Jan 5, 2013
Has anyone heard if/when they'll send out information on the reseating plan? Last time the information came way early -- I think before the season even started -- so people could start planning ahead. Do we think they will decide to pause the plan given the year we've had?

Aug 7, 2012
Reseating should be delayed a year. A lot of people are going to be hesitant or unable to pay their dues in the coming months. I don’t see a reason to go through this process right now.

ETA: After this season, it’s probably in their best interests to delay anyway.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reseating should be delayed a year. A lot of people are going to be hesitant or unable to pay their dues in the coming months. I don’t see a reason to go through this process right now.

Agree 110% and would expand 'a lot of people' to also include businesses that buy seats/boxes. I'd defer it 2 years, TBH as it will likely take that long to recover, or be on our way to recover.

Feb 14, 2011

Only if they are willing to refund part of my donation I made a month ago. Based on the reseating announcement and information they provided a few months ago, I increased my donation because I want to move sections. Changing the rules of the game as it's being played would really tick off a lot of people that give to the RAF well before the deadline.

Reactions: Newboy
Aug 7, 2012
Only if they are willing to refund part of my donation I made a month ago. Based on the reseating announcement and information they provided a few months ago, I increased my donation because I want to move sections. Changing the rules of the game as it's being played would really tick off a lot of people that give to the RAF well before the deadline.
They should do that too. But there’s no way reseating is going to be workable this summer.