Reseating Thread

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
I pick tomorrow morning around 10:20.... my friends & I are getting together later to figure out our plan of attack since we'll all be at work tomorrow during our selection time.

This is my first year having multiple people on my acct.

Question, since I have 2 others on my acct now... & their card is on my acct as well as mine. When I select our seats tomorrow, am I able to assign my one seat to my card & their 2 seats to their card?

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I pick tomorrow morning around 10:20.... my friends & I are getting together later to figure out our plan of attack since we'll all be at work tomorrow during our selection time.

This is my first year having multiple people on my acct.

Question, since I have 2 others on my acct now... & their card is on my acct as well as mine. When I select our seats tomorrow, am I able to assign my one seat to my card & their 2 seats to their card?
You need to call and ask the ticket office.

Reactions: VCUBeatsduke

ramin75

Top Member
May 1, 2009
has anyone ever sat overlooking the visitors tunnel/entrance? what's it like over there
They are a little obstructed on the basket at that end, but they are great bathroom seats! Usually not necessary to stand unless everyone does which is good for old knees. If you want to express yourself to the opposing teams they will hear you. There is also usually the highest density of fans from the opponent there including family members. You get used to the benches, sort of.

Reactions: DisplacedRam

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
They are a little obstructed on the basket at that end, but they are great bathroom seats! Usually not necessary to stand unless everyone does which is good for old knees. If you want to express yourself to the opposing teams they will hear you. There is also usually the highest density of fans from the opponent there including family members. You get used to the benches, sort of.
I was in section 16 last year so the bench seats dont bother me and being able to harass the opposing team sounds very intriguing to me haha. Maybe get a flag/banner to hang over there as they come in that says "abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Reactions: SpiderRAM

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Once again, I worried over nothing! Craig answered one the ticket office on the first ring. He answered my questions and at 10:18 am we were finishing discussion of the best options for my wish list(move from 12 to anywhere closer to the center) and Mr SR’s requests (bench, aisle, good leg room), the best option turned blue and at 10:19 am the transaction was completed.

What we chose is definitely not “the best” that was available at our time, could have been in 23,24,25,5,6 but I prioritized my spouse over myself and we are in 9,E. His need for leg room was greater than my want for closer to center.

All the best to every else with the selection!

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I was in section 3 last year and it was fine, moving over to section 4 this year. Sounds like we'll be neighbors, I've got 4 in sec 4, row I and J.

Worst and best part about section 4 is dealing with the visiting team fans. The seats were worth the entire cost of admission last year for the opportunity to be in Frank's ear for two hours.
Thanks.

Reactions: xjohnx

ShoeSh1ne

Insider
Mar 7, 2009
So everyone for the most part seems happy. The department did a good job with allowing freedom to choose all over the Stu and not hampering selections due to membership levels. Like my positivity today? I guess it is because it is almost Friday.
That was such a great decision and I'm so glad they did that. I benefitted and I'm sure many others did as well.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
That was such a great decision and I'm so glad they did that. I benefitted and I'm sure many others did as well.
I goofed on the single digit sections the other day but I did actually go with a single digit when I picked. My son likes mid-court up high so he can see everything. I am fine with that because I don't like turning my neck if I don't have to :lol:

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Rams4Life

Top Member
Insider
Nov 20, 2011
Did anybody else basically get tricked into donating twice with the way they're now breaking down the "Ticket Fund" and "Philanthropic Fund" this season? I'm in the black & gold level and because of the ambiguity on the VCU athletics site during the donation process they got double out of me. I thought the "seat deposit" was part of the cost of the season tickets until I got to my cart yesterday and realized they're full price. Please tell me I'm not the only person they got with this BS...