Reseating Thread

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I was sent an email about it, here‘s a link to the email.
Thanks VAHills. I always like to see a person respond with the information instead of saying hey check your email, voice mail, text etc. This is a great help for all and saves us all time.

Hopefully, we can return the favor to you sometime.

Bravo!

Reactions: VAHills

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I'm a long time VCU donor, but I'm not one of the big money VCU basketball donors. I constantly see Ed, and other athletic department individuals, in the meeting room for the Black & Gold members during dinner before every game, and he is friendly with all the donors. I recently e-mailed Ed about a concern I had, and he asked if I would like to meet with him to discuss my concern. I have a suggestion to all who have a problems with Ed, or the athletic department in general. Let them know about your problem, and ask to meet with them - they will meet with you and you don't have to be a BIG MONEY donor! Overall, and based on what is going on today with college athletics in general, I think our athletic department does a good job.
As I stated, they dont really cater to just big money. It appears they like who they like and that's it. Also, like most in authority, the really dont want to deal with tough questions and issues. I get it,

Reactions: Ramaholic
May 5, 2009
We still have until Dec 31st don't we? Mike, are you and Capitol Campaign person and if so did they discuss the impact?
I am Capital Campaign and no discussion of impact and I did not ask. I think that October 31 is the last day.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
I am Capital Campaign and no discussion of impact and I did not ask. I think that October 31 is the last day.

did they mention to you that Oct 31 is the last day when you called? Seems like that would be pretty shady to try to lock people into paying for season tickets that they might not be able to use since we still have no clue whatsoever about how the season will actually look.

Reactions: SpiderRAM
May 5, 2009
did they mention to you that Oct 31 is the last day when you called? Seems like that would be pretty shady to try to lock people into paying for season tickets that they might not be able to use since we still have no clue whatsoever about how the season will actually look.
I was aware of the October 31 deadline several weeks ago. It was sent from the Athletic Department.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
I was aware of the October 31 deadline several weeks ago. It was sent from the Athletic Department.

Yeah but there have been multiple dates cited in official correspondence sent from the AD about what that cutoff date is.

EDIT: I am just going to try to find some time today to reach out to them and get some clarity on the subject.