Reseating Thread

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Comes with souvenir season tickets sheet. So does this mean that these count toward consecutive years of being a season ticket holder?
I thought you were the reading comprehension expert. Did anything in VCU's communication about the virtual ticket package mention season ticket holders? Since the answer to that is no, there's your answer.

Reading comprehension expert my a$$.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I want to clarify something... If you paid for season tickets and requested a refund or transferred that money towards your donation this year, it counts towards your consecutive years. No one is being punished for requesting a refund or not getting in the building. If you paid for tickets and used any option available consecutive years is counted.

If you didn’t do anything and just buy this $100 package, it doesn’t count towards that, but if you paid for tickets and opted out/couldn’t get in, you’re still a consecutive years ticket holder. Thanks!!!

PS-if you send a photo for the cardboard cutout you will most likely get it signed by the team at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2009
Got the e-mail as well, but I would have preferred a refund of my season ticket costs.
I'm not ready to let that refund for the season ticket portion go just yet. I'm in 100% agreement with you.

If there's a portion of a donation that's specifically tied to the ability to get tickets and that is no longer an option outside of our control, the RIGHT thing to do is offer that portion to be refunded. Simply saying "we are going to convert that to a philanthropic donation" without giving us an option is morally wrong. I'm not an attorney, but it's likely legally wrong, too. I know I was told REGULARLY by the administration that it would be refunded if we ended up not being able to get in the building. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more of a fuss being made about this. Or maybe there is, just not on the boards.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2011
Must have gotten your message. Got an nice email thank you from the athletic department and sports teams. Addressed to me.
I had to laugh a little when I received the email personally addressed to Dear Inc. (My account is in my companies name) I get it and I'll give them a b+ for effort, it's the thought that matters

Reactions: SpiderRAM

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I'm not ready to let that refund for the season ticket portion go just yet. I'm in 100% agreement with you.

If there's a portion of a donation that's specifically tied to the ability to get tickets and that is no longer an option outside of our control, the RIGHT thing to do is offer that portion to be refunded. Simply saying "we are going to convert that to a philanthropic donation" without giving us an option is morally wrong. I'm not an attorney, but it's likely legally wrong, too. I know I was told REGULARLY by the administration that it would be refunded if we ended up not being able to get in the building. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more of a fuss being made about this. Or maybe there is, just not on the boards.
Do you remember who told you that?

Jul 14, 2011
I thought you were the reading comprehension expert. Did anything in VCU's communication about the virtual ticket package mention season ticket holders? Since the answer to that is no, there's your answer.

Reading comprehension expert my a$$.
Guess I should have put an /s to have made my sarcasm more obvious. Sorry if I pissed you off in the past, I have no recollection to any discussion in the past but glad you wanted to remind everyone how much of a jackass you are.

• Haha
Reactions: DisplacedRam

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Guess I should have put an /s to have made my sarcasm more obvious. Sorry if I pissed you off in the past, I have no recollection to any discussion in the past but glad you wanted to remind everyone how much of a jackass you are.
You have "no recollection to any discussion..."? Maybe you meant you had "no recollection of any discussion..."

I guess your writing ability is about as impressive as your reading comprehension.

This is the last exchange I'm going to have with you on this topic; after all, we have a game today. Go Rams!

• Wow
Reactions: SpiderRAM
Jul 14, 2011
You have "no recollection to any discussion..."? Maybe you meant you had "no recollection of any discussion..."

I guess your writing ability is about as impressive as your reading comprehension.

This is the last exchange I'm going to have with you on this topic; after all, we have a game today. Go Rams
Good please never reply to anything I ever post since all you bring to any discussion is anger and bullying. Have fun living in your POS world.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
I went ahead and got the virtual ticket package with the ESPN+ sub included assuming I would be sent an email outlining how to utilize that but all I got was a confirmation of the purchase and nothing else. Emailed and called the ticket office a few hours ago, left VM, no response 🤷‍♂️

Mar 7, 2009
I went ahead and got the virtual ticket package with the ESPN+ sub included assuming I would be sent an email outlining how to utilize that but all I got was a confirmation of the purchase and nothing else. Emailed and called the ticket office a few hours ago, left VM, no response 🤷‍♂️

Awesome. I just purchased it as well, hopefully we get something soon, first ESPN+ game is Saturday.

Reactions: DisplacedRam

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
I purchased the $20 virtual package so I could get the pre-game chalk talks. I'm going to miss watching those in the Commonwealth Room this season.