Reseating Thread

Ramaholic

Top Member
Mar 8, 2010
I am pretty sure the $250 allowed me to select seats which will be honored next season.
I guess the big question would be why not hold off virtual seating until this upcoming season?
I think you are correct on retaining seats for next year.
I also believe we get a tax deduction and RAF points for each $250 seat donation.
It would be nice (as well as proper and prudent) to award some additional permanent RAF points to people that gave this year. This was a hardship on everyone that donated.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
I think you are correct on retaining seats for next year.
I also believe we get a tax deduction and RAF points for each $250 seat donation.
It would be nice (as well as proper and prudent) to award some additional permanent RAF points to people that gave this year. This was a hardship on everyone that donated.

Ed will bring back a cheesesteak for you on his next Philly cheesesteak crawl.

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I am pretty sure the $250 allowed me to select seats which will be honored next season.
I guess the big question would be why not hold off virtual seating until this upcoming season?
You will have the seats but you will have to pay the $250 per seat again, as well as pay for the tickets and any donation you may want to make on top of that. I think the big question has been answered. They did it this season to collect that extra $250 per seat that they are now trying to keep.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
You will have the seats but you will have to pay the $250 per seat again, as well as pay for the tickets and any donation you may want to make on top of that. I think the big question has been answered. They did it this season to collect that extra $250 per seat that they are now trying to keep.
I know and FYI, they are going to keep it. There is no trying. :lol:

Reactions: SpiderRAM

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
That is what people were saying last year around this time as well.
yeah but last year nobody really knew what the heck was going on at this time, we were still in "tWo WeEkS tO fLaTtEn ThE cUrVe" mode. Now 20% of us are fully vaccinated and 35% partially and that number grows daily. I'm optimistic.

Last edited:

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
I guess the $1M question about entrance into the Stu next season is whether a COVID vaccine will be required. It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. I get my second shot in less than two weeks, so I'll be good to go!

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
I guess the $1M question about entrance into the Stu next season is whether a COVID vaccine will be required. It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. I get my second shot in less than two weeks, so I'll be good to go!
My guess is yes, but may also require a booster shot.

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
yeah but last year nobody really knew what the heck was going on at this time, we were still in "tWo WeEkS tO fLaTtEn ThE cUrVe" mode. Now 20% of us are fully vaccinated and 35% partially and that number grows daily. I'm optimistic.
Hopefully the vaccine will be the difference this time around. It will depend on how many get the vaccine and how that impacts case levels. I am optimistic as well, but not as optimistic as some who are just assuming that everything will be back to normal 7 months from now. The indoor attendance limit in VA is still only 250 so we have a long way to go to get to 7,600.