Reseating Thread

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
"So they say" it's highly likely a vaccinated person can't get, carry and/or transmit Covid 19. So where is the science when congress is at 20% capacity for the President's address all masked up, some wearing double masks. Our President that has a meltdown on TV because he can't find his mask but every person within 5000 feet of him is vaccinated AND wearing masks. We ignore the science of other countries that are very careful with vaccinating women that are pregnant or thinking about starting families or believing there are too many unknowns at this point to giving the vaccine to young children. The 2 biggest hurdles this country has with vaccines currently is; 1) Selective Science or Math isn't a thing. 2) Our leaders have given us no sense of security regarding trust.

Regarding tickets and folks that are on the fence with renewing; Speaking of lack or trust; the cost of a parking pass for this upcoming season STARTS at $500.00. ($35+ per game) I think they were $150 last year. One has to wonder what the cost of a season ticket will be set at this year, I guess they will let us know after the donations are received.
Another big hurdle facing our country is reading comprehension.

Feb 14, 2011
Is it the parking pass costs $500? Or park pass eligibility starts with $500 donation?
Going back and looking at the benefit chart online. I totally misread the one they sent in the mail a few months ago. "Parking passes may be purchased beginning at the $500 philanthropic level and one additional parking pass may be purchased (beginning with Director’s Society) Sorry about that.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I think technically it would be the way things stand now. You can't wear a mask in a public place in Virginia. I'm sure they will make some adjustments to that before the emergency order expires though.
I think the law states you cannot wear a full face mask. You have always been allowed to wear a surgical mask right?

Reactions: Hops

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I think the law states you cannot wear a full face mask. You have always been allowed to wear a surgical mask right?
It is probably one of those things that is left at the discretion of the officer that hasn't really needed much clarity before now. Even one of the smaller face mask with a pair of sunglasses covers pretty much everything. I'm sure they will modify it somehow before the time comes.