Reseating Thread

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
The ticket office is still working remotely and they have not returned the messages I left on voicemail last week and this week. Deadline is Friday. You’d think they’d really be answering those phones!

Hops

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2013
The simple truth is that the more people that get vaccinated, the fewer Covid cases. The fewer Covid cases, the more normal our lives can become - like cheering the Rams in the Stu. I really, really want to cheer the Rams on personally this year. I am fully vaccinated - and hope other Ram fans get vaccinated, too.
Regarding Masks, I promise, after 2019 no one is going to get arrested for wearing a Covid mask, period. Any comment to the contrary is just someone trying to make controversy where none exists. If you feel safer in a mask - feel free to wear it to the Stu - it's OK!

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
fUR fans are probably going to stick with the masks, mandate or no mandate

new-york-jets-fans-wear-paper-bags-over-their-heads-during-an-nfl-picture-id1152298712

Feb 14, 2011
Wow, that's awesome. Feels like we're going to be wearing masks into 2022 here in Oregon
I was in a State this past week, one that is doing quite well and never really had a mask mandate. It was interesting to see how few people were wearing masks, not a whole lot of distancing, on the local news I saw a close to capacity sporting event. Mostly older folks and some restaurant workers wearing masks. Also some businesses have chosen to post signs on their front doors "please wear a mask" and most people honored their request. Then I can back to Virginia, the blue state/ red state differences became more obvious to me.

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
I was in a State this past week, one that is doing quite well and never really had a mask mandate. It was interesting to see how few people were wearing masks, not a whole lot of distancing, on the local news I saw a close to capacity sporting event. Mostly older folks and some restaurant workers wearing masks. Also some businesses have chosen to post signs on their front doors "please wear a mask" and most people honored their request. Then I can back to Virginia, the blue state/ red state differences became more obvious to me.
I'm curious which "State". Seems weird to give it a generic name like it's confidential.

May 5, 2009
I am going with Georgia. Saw a Braves game on TV the other night and it looked pretty packed with no masks in site whatsoever.Sp
South Carolina. In Myrtle Beach last week, no masks in church, no masks while waiting in line for seafood buffet.

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
My son and his bride moved their wedding to FL due to the restrictions in VA. Certainly hard to plan a wedding these days. Not only that, they happen to plan the wedding in Jacksonville Beach the same weekend as the Georgia/FL football game....:|🤷‍♂️. The event places smile broadly when you ask the going rates......Let the good times roll.

Feb 14, 2011
I'm curious which "State". Seems weird to give it a generic name like it's confidential.
I didn't think it mattered but Georgia seemed more lax than Florida but I was in a more rural area in GA and in the cities of FL (near Boca) I was in the eastern side of PA (north of Philly) the week before and most everyone was doing the mask/distance thing, even outdoors. I just find it interesting the differences in mentality depending on geography. The CDC news today is likely to be a game changer.

Reactions: Newboy