Scrimmaging the NCAA National Champions

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
So did we win??? Sheesh, friggin scrimmage. Relax folks. Nothing to see here. The real deal starts in a few weeks. Two teams with coaches on the floor running plays, repeating plays, testing stuff out. Means less than nothing other than the experience and coaching the guys get. Man, you guys are seriously chomping at the bit :)

What I'm most interested in is whether Bones broke some poor sap's ankle:lol:

Reactions: RamStrut and HBK

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Is this the earliest negative comments EVER? Heckin heck, guys, why don't you jsut sell your season tickets and go to some redskins games, with those attitudes.
Lol if they sold their season tickets to VCU basketball.... they might get life time tickets to redskins games at this rate (at least til Snyder & Allen are out of the picture entirely), as bad as they are. And even then.... it still wouldn't be worth the price of one year of season tickets at VCU.

Dec 2, 2012
Lol if they sold their season tickets to VCU basketball.... they might get life time tickets to redskins games at this rate (at least til Snyder & Allen are out of the picture entirely), as bad as they are. And even then.... it still wouldn't be worth the price of one year of season tickets at VCU.
I will not sell my VCU tickets to the WadeBowl for 700 a pop.

I have turned down free redskins tickets.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Free Redskin tickets are overpriced.
I bring beer booze, briquettes, chairs; Buddy supplies very nice tickets,a very close parking pass(freebies), drives.
We split on eats.
inside beers, eh, usually comes even but I try to pay for the extra or last round.

we discussed Monday and are leaning towards passing this year. If we could byob inside we’d be leaning towards going but don’t feel like going in dry or giving Snyder&Allen beer money.
We’ll see....

VCU_Redskins

Top Member
Dec 5, 2013
I bring beer booze, briquettes, chairs; Buddy supplies very nice tickets,a very close parking pass(freebies), drives.
We split on eats.
inside beers, eh, usually comes even but I try to pay for the extra or last round.

we discussed Monday and are leaning towards passing this year. If we could byob inside we’d be leaning towards going but don’t feel like going in dry or giving Snyder&Allen beer money.
We’ll see....
I have the solution to your problems...

Now you'll just have to find something for her to use.

• Haha
Reactions: VCU74