Scrimmaging the NCAA National Champions

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
Dan Snyder must be the only person in the world who doesn’t recognize that he dragged the Redskins down from the most valuable sports entity in the world to a laughingstock.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
Seriously, the level and consistency of ineptitude is almost impressive, were it not so utterly heartbreaking.

May 4, 2012
Dan Snyder must be the only person in the world who doesn’t recognize that he dragged the Redskins down from the most valuable sports entity in the world to a laughingstock.

Crashed down to 5th most valuable.

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017

He doesn’t give a dam. As far as I can tell.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
he bought the team for 750 million, its worth 3.1 billion now. I dont expect he's crying in his beer.
Maybe so.... but for a franchise that has won 5 Championships (3 in the Super Bowl Era).... They've been mediocre at best since their last super bowl title 1991. In 28 years, they have 3 division titles (99, 2012, 2015) and 3 additional playoff appearances (1992, 2005, 2007). And their last playoff victory was 2005.

Imagine how much value their franchise would have if Snyder & Allen weren't idiots. Imagine if they actually tried to build a winning team, if they actually let their coaches have some control over their team. Look at Seattle, Pittsburgh, New England, New Orleans, Kansas City.... some of these franchises that either have historically always been competitive, or have started to be more competitive in the last decade or so. Most of the coaches in those organizations have a lot more luxury & control over their team than the Redskins coaches.

It was publicly noted that back when the Redskins drafted RG3.... Shanahan did not want RG3, and especially did not wanna give up as much as they did to trade up & get him.... but they did it anyway & how did that work out? RG3 had 1 good year (barely)... got knocked out of the game against Seattle in the playoffs & basically has never fully recovered since. He's lucky to still be in the NFL. And I'm sure Redskins fans can tell you how many other drafts they mismanaged.... going after positions they didn't need or ones that were not as urgent.... and as a result ended up passing on other players.... etc. There's probably a list (a mile longer than the list of Browns QBs) of things that's wrong with that front office staff.