Sean Gone

deadpoet

Top Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sean Gone and Gilmore gone. Sunshine State still has Mr. KeShawn Curry to wave the ol flag of the Suwannee River!
One of the first songs I learned in elementary school...not verbatim. Stephen Foster never saw the Suwannee. I think the SOB was from PA. KeShawn is from the northside of Jacksonville. He would be waving the old flag of Trout River. Michael would probably wave the Cedar Creek flag.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I'd say it's fairly likely that we have more scholarships open up within a few weeks.
It could happen but if you look at the roster only two guys on the squad would even remotely be thinking about leaving. One of those guys would most likely have been gone by now if that was the case. That is unless the staff suggest he leaves.

SZQ VCU

Top Member
Insider
Dec 5, 2012
I was glad to see this before I drove on 95, otherwise I'd have had wreck trying to see who's on it, lol.
So this leads me to a question on Mr. KeShawn Curry. What was up this year?

Reactions: SWV

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
So this leads me to a question on Mr. KeShawn Curry. What was up this year?
Just not enough minutes for everyone ? Has his defensive game grown ? We've seen the flashes of offensive brilliance, but like coach said at the beginning of the season if you don't play defense, you aren't going to play. That may have been his issue this past season.

SZQ VCU

Top Member
Insider
Dec 5, 2012
Just not enough minutes for everyone ? Has his defensive game grown ? We've seen the flashes of offensive brilliance, but like coach said at the beginning of the season if you don't play defense, you aren't going to play. That may have been his issue this past season.
It would seem though that his inclusion on the billboard is a good sign? Pun intentional.